ApartHostel - these are the guest rooms...located at 15 Siemiradzkiego Street in the center of the Old City, 7 minutes walk to the main square, in a beautifully renovated art nouveau apartment building. Surrounded by the green of the our private garden makes it a wonderful place to rest after a day of sightseeing in Krakow. The thick walls of the building ideally protect against street noises. The rooms are equipped to a high standard and are fitted with single or double beds (we do not have bunk beds). We have one-, two-, three-, four-, and five-person rooms available. Each room contains a television. The rooms in ApartHostel are completely separate of each other, located on three floors (the ground floor and first and second floors). On each floor is one or two rooms and a bathroom. On the ground floor there is a completely equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, gas stove, coffee maker, electric kettle, microwave oven, dishes, etc.) where you can prepare breakfast or lunch. The low price and superb location make an attractive offer for the comfort of demanding tourists. The unique location in the center of the city and at the same time in an area of such greenery makes it exceptional.
We can arrange for you:
- Tour to Salt Mine in Wieliczka, Auschwitz Birkenau, Zakopane, Wadowice or Czestochowa
- Guided tours around Krakow Old Town
- Transfers between the hostel and airport
ApartHostel is the best place for you! ...Remember - Krakow is a city which never sleeps and we offer you comfort during your stay.
- High standard for a low price
- The hostel is available all the time
- security 24/24.
- Check-in 13:00 to 10:00 am the next day.
- Booking by telephone and on-line.
- Private parking guarded .
- available rooms for 1-2-3-4-5 persons
- All rooms are private
- each room has a TVsat.
- internet and wi-fi available 24/24
- Market Square 7 min walk
- Wawel Hill and Royal Castle 15 min walk (8 min tram)
- “Kazimierz” 15min walk (8 min tram)
- National Museum 15min walk
- Train and bus station 15min walk (8min tram).